Sunday 10 November 2013

MOTM: Berry Lips!

Its that time of the year again when leaves turn orange, brown and gold, falling to the floor and crumping under our feet, when the air is filled with the smell of smoke, when the evenings get darker and the mornings mistier. It's that time of the year that we call Autumn.

Autumn is probably my second favourite season after summer, what's not to love about it? okay, yes its colder and darker, that's something, but what about the positives. I just love snuggling up on the sofa in my duvet with a hot chocolate & a good book, currently I am reading Passion by Lauren Kate, a definite recommendation to all you book lovers!. However my favourite thing about Autumn is the fashion & beauty products! The designs, the colours, the style! I love it! I am especially loving the berry lipstick shades for this season. I don't normally wear lipstick but since autumn started I thought I might as well give it a go as this is the time makeup becomes more expressive and bold and adventurous. I now wear lipstick nearly on an every day basis, the MUA Shade 10 is defiantly the most adventurous one out of the lot for me, it really livens up your look bringing contrast to your makeup and your lips just pop!. Below is an image of all my favourite shades I have been wearing recently.




No.1 is called 'Asia' by Rimmel London
No.2 Modest Mauve by ANEW
No.3 Shade 10 - MUA

The pigment in these shades is amazing and they last for such a long time, in fact just getting it fully off my hand took a bit of scrubbing. They make your lips appear more purged and I found that Modest Mauve by ANEW is rather moisturising which is good if you tend to get dry lips, I know I do. I would definitely recommend you guys try them out! Go on! Get adventurous this Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment