Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Spring Wish List 2014


I've done a lot of Spring online browsing recently, in fact the most amount of tabs I had opened in my phone reached 66!!! Clothes, shoes, jewellery, makeup, the works!!! I am liking nearly everything I see. Yet I did have my favourites and here they are on my Spring Wish List.






1. Coral Strappy Crochet Hem Skater Dress - New Look - £14.99

I absolutely fell in love with this dress as soon as it appeared on the screen. I adore the crochet hem and button front details making this the perfect item for an effortless outfit that will amaze. Teamed up with a cute pair of sandals or pumps and a coral lipstick it would be perfect for a relaxing day at the beach or a cute picnic in the park. A definite must!


2. Pink Canvas Lace Up Trainers - New Look - £9.99

These style of shoes have been a must recently when wearing a pencil skirt. They are also a great alternative to wearing sandals and pumps. Perfect for running around in the sun that we have been surprisingly blessed with so soon! Majority of my shoes are dark so these shoes are perfect for me and perfect for the season.


3. Mint Green Jersey Waffle Print Texture Pencil Skirt - New Look - £14.99

I have seen so many people around wearing pencil skirts and I feel like I should probably get onto the trend and purchase one myself. So many pencil skirts were seen at the Fashion Weeks teamed with boxy shirts and jumpers. I can't wait to give it a go myself.

  
4. Coral Stripe 1/2 Sleeve Boxy Jersey Top - New Look - £9.99

Stripes is an everlasting trend whatever season you are in so combining stripes with the coral colour of the season and a boxy style worked on catwalks around the globe this item is an absolute must when it comes to your spring wardrobe.


5. Mint Green Iridescent Chunky Chain Necklace - £9.99

I have always wanted a chunky chain necklace but never found the right one for me. This one however I absolutely adore. My outfits tend to be made up of simple items mainly in white and black so with the help of this necklace it will be sure to inject a bit of colour and make my outfits that much nicer!


6. Barry M Lip Paint 100 Baby Pink - Superdrug - £4.49

I am obsessed with lipsticks and their many wonderful shades but now its getting into spring I feel like I need to replace my much loved berry shades for something a lot more seasonal. This baby pink shade fits the idea of sweet pastels we are seeing around this season. I also saw a shade similar to this that Rhiannon Ashlee (FashionRocksMySocks) wore in an Instagram pic and knew at the moment I absolutely needed a lipstick like that.


7. Barry M Lip Paint 151 Sunset - Superdrug - £4.49

This season is all about the bright lipsticks and bold makeup so sticking with this seasons trends I am going with this deep orangey red shade by Barry M. I adore the colour and I hope I will be able to pull it off!


No comments:

Post a Comment