Saturday 1 March 2014

Rachella Reviews | LUSH - Whoosh Shower Jelly


(sorry for the online picture but mine was all gone xD)


For Christmas I received so many LUSH products, one of these products included Whoosh Shower Jelly. Now I'm one of those girls who mainly use LUSH for the bath bombs. I've used the soap and facemasks as well however I have never used a shower jelly. So once receiving this is thought I might as well do a review on it.

Whoosh is a turquoise colour jelly packed with the goodness of seaweed, citrus juices (such as grapefruit, lemon and lime), rosemary and geranium oils with a sweet scent that reminds me personally of violets. Its smell is extremely strong, unlike some shower gels you can purchase at places like TESCO, which lasts for such a long time. Its form makes it really easy to use, frozen or unfrozen, and makes your skin feel so soft.

However this product is not quite so perfect. I found that Whoosh does break up extremely easily which is the only negative I found with this product. The amount of jelly blobs I had to clean up after was rather annoying. I reckon I lost about 1/3 of the product through breakup. But putting that negative to the side I had loved using it overall as it made me feel fresher than I did with any other shower product and it kept my skin hydrated. A definite must in this current weather.

The cost of the shower jelly is £3.50 for a 100g pot and £6.95 for 240g pot.

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment