Wednesday 26 February 2014

My Collection | Nail Obsession


So i may have a slight obsession with nail varnish and nail art...infact i have a big obsession with it and have done since i was young, doing designs using pencils dipped in nail varnish. Now a days however I use proper forms of creating nail art using a lot of nail equipment such as nail tape, nail dotting tools and nail brushes. These items have definitely improved my nail art skills and I would recommend them to those of you who are interested in nail art. They are so easy to use and not at all expensive. All from Amazon!!!



Nail tape:

The nail tape comes in a selection of 10 types and is amazing for keeping lines straight and creating simple shapes as well as textures, patterns and block coloured areas. Its so easy to use however if you think losing the end of normal tape is hard this is even harder so make sure you mark the end.

Purchase Here

£0.54, Free P+P



Nail Brushes:

The nail brushes come in a pack of 14 different types, from wide spread tips to thin tight tips at various angles, allowing you to create so many various designs. They do need washing after use so just use nail varnish remover to clean them, something I haven't done in the picture. My bad.

£1.90, Free P+P

Purchase here






Nail dotting tools:

The nail dotting kit comes in a packed of 5 doubled ended tools with various sized dots. These dotting tools can be used to create so many amazing designs such as polka-dots, roses, marble effect and even people.

£1.48, Free P+P.

Purchase here



For christmas i recieved roughly 23 new nail varnishes as well as the brushes, pens and nail tape mentioned above. I was very much so in my element. However overall i have over 90 different nail varnishes!!! Not all displayed in the image at the top as I found more after. Now like everyone I do have my all time favourites, and my current all time top 5 favourites are:


Pistachio IceCream - MUA 
Rebel Red - Seventeen
Wicked - Seventeen
Peacock - Seventeen
Touch Blue Make It True - BYS


My favourite designs so far  (2 of which i have put tutorials for online already) :


If you guys would like to see tutorials on these or have requests for tutorials email me at rachellablogs@gmail.com and I will do the tutorials asap! I hope you guys enjoyed the post and i'll see you next time!

Thanks! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment