Wednesday 25 June 2014

How To: Anna's Halo Braid (Frozen)


Halo Braid Crown




I absolutely love quirky hairstyles, something thats different to the normal down and loose. The halo braid is very vintagey and chic which i adore. Its also very cooling which is perfect for the summer. The style can be worn casual and elegantly and has even been shown in the hit Disney film Frozen. I have decided to create a halo braid crown tutorial to replicate Anna's hair during Elsa's Coronation. I havent done a bun however as i wanted the crown to be the focus. If you want to do a bun and crown put the hair into a bun and leave enough hair outside of the bun on both sides to do the crown with.

Creating A Halo Braid Crown:

Step 1:

Seperate you hair into two sections, plait each section so you have 2 plaits

Step 2:

Grab 1 section and bring it over your head, pin it in place.

Step 3:

 Repeat step 2 with the other section

Step 4:

Make sure everything is pinned into place and you are good to go.


 ❁❁❁

1 comment:

  1. Omg so I was totally freaking out about what to do with my hair for a party / gathering I got invited to at short notice, (my hair was totally messed up and was in no fit state to go out with down or naturally, so I had to put it up) and I came across this post. Life saver. Thankyou soooo much! It was so easy to follow and literally made AND saved my day (haha!) It looked great and totally complimented my outft giving it a slight hipster tone. Everyone loved it my friends were so jealous and kept taking pictures! (Bit weird lol) but it was the talk of the party. I really appreciate how easy to follow the guide was - I attempted this style before using a different guide and couldn't do it, but this was so simple and made big mama bring the sass - can't thankyou enough, will defo be following for more handy tips in the future - I hope!!? So please follow back xx thankyou! :))

    ReplyDelete