Thursday 19 June 2014

My Holiday Make-Up!



After finishing my 1st year of A Level exams it is definitely time for a relaxing break away to get over all the exam stress. Lazing by the pool, reading a good book and then going out at night! And that is exactly what i am going to be doing...I'm going to Marbs!

Now I don't know about you but when i'm on holiday i tend to do the whole fresh skin, bare faced look during the day, but if i am going out at night i may slap on a bit of makeup. Nothing extreme though as personally i prefer the minimalist look. I find that the natural glow look is ideal on holiday so go for just mascara or mascara and liquid eyeliner. Rimmel is my favourite make-up brand so as a result i will be packing my Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara (8ml) and Rimmel Scandal Eyes Precision Micro Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (1.1ml) . I also like to add a bit of colour to my lips so will be taking my MUA Power Pout Lipstick Crayon with me that has an orange-y pink pigment to it.

Of course i will need to make sure i look after my skin so i will be taking, or more like my sister will be packing, Factor 15 and Factor 25 as well as after sun SPF to stop me from getting skin damage from the sun and burning. Quick tip from the tanning booth place which my sister has just told me...wear higher factor sun cream because you still get the tan but you don't burn whereas most people wear low so they can tan but they still burn. Nobody likes being burnt and i sure don't want to be aching for the majority of my holiday. Not fun. For when i take off my makeup i will be using a small bottle of Simple eye Makeup remover, Cleanser wipes and moisturizer. I can suffer from dry skin so being in the suns hot rays for a week may dry my skin out quite a bit so i will need to keep it moist not only by drinking sufficient water but by using moisturizer.

And that is it for my Holiday Make-Up Bag. What do you guys take? Do you pack too much? Or do you keep it minimalist like me?

Rachella xox




No comments:

Post a Comment