Tuesday 27 May 2014

Hair Tips | Make Your Hair Grow Faster!

So i'm creating a new section called 'Hair Tips'. The section was originally going to be posted every Tuesday but i found that i would fast run out of ideas to post about. Always a problem. So instead there will be Hair Tips posted now and again on the blog. Look out for them. But lets get on with it...here's my first 'Hair Tips' Post:

How to get your hair to grow faster?


I always have people say to me that they love my hair due to it length. My hair has always been long except the two times I decided I would have it cut above my chest height. It grows at a natural rate however after a dodgey hair cut, leaving me with terrible layers and it being rather short I wanted my hair to grow as fast as possible. This lead me to google, surprise surprise, where i came across this tip:


'Brushing your hair over your head stimulates the roots and promotes growth.'



Now i was curious of this as how can brushing your hair over your head make much difference? But after trying it i actually believe it works! My hair in january used to be chest height however now it is at my waist...thats 5 months growth. I no longer have extreamly dodgy layers and my hair is back to how i like it. So i recommend this tip greatly, there is no harm in trying it so why not give it a go ey?



 I hope this post has helped some of you guys. Look out for my next 'Hair Tips Tuesday' post that will be up next week, I will be explaining how you can get a perfect top knot :).



Thanks for reading my sweeties xox

No comments:

Post a Comment