Wednesday 28 May 2014

London May Comic Con MCM 2014

This year I decided to attend the May London Comic Con MCM 2014 going both Saturday and Sunday. For those of you who don't know what London Comic Con MCM is, it is an exhibition full of geeks in cosplay buying merchandise, testing out games, meeting celebs, meeting youtubers and much more. But nothing I can say compares to the experience so I have created this video of the two days combined into 1. It was so awkward to film and I got some weird looks but its worth it. Maybe I should start vlogging? But anyway, Enjoy!.








So that was my Comic Con experience for this May, it was absolutely brilliant and i can't wait till October for more. As you would have noticed I was in cosplay myself. I will be updating this with images of the outfits but for the moment here are the details:





Saturday: Sarah Manning (Punk Sarah) - Orphan Black - Series 1 Episode 1






Black Leather Jacket - Internationale
Purple vest Top - New Look
Black Rip Edge Shorts - Primark
Black Tights - Tesco
Black Knee High Socks - Primark
Black Brogue Boots - New Look






Sunday: Clara Oswin Oswald ( Oswin Oswald) - Doctor Who - Asylum Of The Daleks






Red Maxi Dress prior alterations - Amazon
Plain Black Belt - Primark
Red + White Striped Socks - Amazon
Red Converse - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment