Friday 30 May 2014

VHS Memories

So i have made a discovery and i couldn't help but share it with you guys also it promoted me to feel rather reflective so thus this post was created.
My discovery was my favourite VHS from my childhood. For those of you who are 90's kids you may remember this:


Barbie and the Rockers - Out of this World:





This film used to be one of my favourites as a little kid, as well as BFG, i used to go around the house singing it and dance to it, playing it nearly 24/7. I absolutely loved it and i kind of still do even if it is incredibly cringey...oh childhood!

I do have a question for you guys though, does anybody remember the name of a film where the characters had stars,moons, maybe hearts on them and it was to do with space, included rainbows, flying and people were trying to kindnap them? I think they were some sort of animal but not sure. Js it is not my little pony. I know my description is poor but this is me remembering something from the 90's when i was tiny so will be hard to recall. Oh how i wish i could remember. If you know what im talking about please comment or contact me at rachellablogs@gmail.com . Its one of those things that is tiny and has no influence on your life but really annoys you.
Thanks for reading

Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment