Thursday 20 March 2014

My Collection: Perfume Passion


On top of my obsession with nails I have a love for different perfumes and body sprays. I'm also one of those people who get paranoid that they smell bad even when they don't! I just want to smell nice all the time!

When looking for a body spray or perfume I normally aim for one that is strong with a sweet smell to it! My perfume and body spray collection is currently made up of 14 different items! Who needs that amount of body spray/perfume at a time?

So today I'm going to show you guys my all time favourite perfumes. They are pretty easy to get a hold of!



 
Miss Dior Cherie Leau - 50ml

This is probably my all time favourite perfume. It smells so fresh with a sweet hint to it, for some reason it also reminds me of the beach...I really don't know why. I used to wear this all the time but then it ran out and I just haven't got round to buying a new one...It is rather expensive to!

 
Polka - Primark - 50ml
 
Now this perfume is from Primark...I know what some of you guys are thinking...Primark? Really? But it is actually amazing! I adore the smell and wear it nearly on an every day basis. Again this has quite a sweet smell, I'd say with a hint of orange? I'm not quite sure! I received this from my sister at Christmas and despite the size it is still lasting.

 
Lovely - Sarah Jessica Parker - 50ml
 
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker is one of my newest additions to my collection, I mainly wear this on a night out or to big events as it is rather strong. Its not as sweet as the rest of my perfumes but I still love it! The bottle is also so cute!
 
 

 
So...? In Love - 30ml
 
As you can tell from the image I use this perfume ever so much that the design on the lid has been rubbed off. I first tried this perfume in body spray form and fell in love with it instantly...get it? In Love? Okay I will stop with the puns. That was bad. This perfume is probably my most sweet smelling perfume I own. I've been using it for about 3 years now roughly and I still adore it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment