Sunday 2 March 2014

Rachella Reviews | LUSH - Space Girl



So I had be wanting Space girl for quite a time and then I got it for Christmas and well I couldn't wait to try it out. I had thought Space Girl would be absolutely amazing however I was partly disappointed. Its colour was amazing and exciting to start with (as you can see from the image) however it didn't exactly have the wow factor. I do love how it smelt like love hearts and how it turned my water purple because well, who doesn't love to bathe in purple love heart smelling goodness, but for me that was it to this bath bomb. I wouldn't say it is a bad bath bomb as it did make my bathing situation better and the smell did relax me, just it was not the best LUSH product I have used. At only £2.25 it is definitely worth trying though. Maybe it will be more to your taste? Give it a spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment