Sunday 30 March 2014

Primark and Superdrug Haul


I went shopping today!!! Unfortunately I couldn't find anything from my wish list much to my disappointment but I did pick up some other items I have been wanting. So for todays post I'm going to share with you guys my latest purchases.




Primark:

Now I love Marvel, I am definitely more of a Marvel girl, sorry to all you DC fans. My favourite Marvel character has got to be Spiderman which resulted in me buying this Spiderman Box Crop Top. I also brought a Marvel Top featuring Spiderman, The Hulk, Wolverine, Thor, Iron Man and Captain America.

Spiderman Crop Top - £8



Marvel Rolled Sleeve Top - £6



I also have an obsession with Primark dresses, I own a plain red and a plain black in the same style but when I saw this floral one I had to get it. Main purpose: Because I adore floral and wear a great deal black and white. There was really no other reason behind it. I already own roughly 20 dresses!

Floral Dress - £5





My final purchase from Primark was the plain black thick belt in which I needed for my Clara Oswald Cosplay I am currently preparing and will be documenting the creation throughout the blog.

Belt - £2


Superdrug:

In desperate need of a redye i decided to go to Superdrug and pick up the hair dye i use 'Raspberry Rebel Schwarzkopf XXL'. I also decided after seeing Rhiannon Ashlee's (FashionRocksMySocks) lipstick in an instagram photo that i needed to update my lipstick shades with lighter shades. As a result of this is got these 2 lipsticks by my all time favourite makeup brand 'Rimmel':


Kate Shade 05 - £5.49

Ringa Ringa Roses No 170 - £6.49


No comments:

Post a Comment