Sunday 16 March 2014

NYC Fashion Week Inspired Nails : Half Moon

 
So the other day whilst looking at the Fashion Weeks going on around the globe I came across the nail art trends of the season. The nail arts trending currently, other than our typical daisy print nails which reoccur every year, include modern french manicures, 3D add ons, graffiti, ombre, stripes, sheer and finally the floating half moon. I decided to take the floating half moon and adapt it using the colours of the season and this was the result:




I used E.L.F Lavender Mist for my base coat, I absolutely love the shade and it looks so nice on its own. It does take ages to dry but have patience as it looks so nice once dry.
 
I then used BYS French White for the half moon detail, drawing it out with a fine end brush from my nail brush kit (featured in my last post). Once that was dry I went over them with BYS Crystal Clear Top Coat. Leave to dry and you are done. Half Moon NYC Fashion Week inspired nails complete!.
 

ELF - Lavender Mist / BYS - French White / BYS - Crystal Clear Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment