Saturday 16 August 2014

Latest Purchases

I haven't gone shopping in what feels like forever, however, as a reward for passing my A-Levels me and my chummy decided to go on a little trip to the mall.




Stripey Long Sleeve Top - Primark - £4
Triangle Cut Out Necklace - Primark - £2.50
Black Ankle Lenght Leggings - New Look - £7.99

My focus of this shopping trip was to get some essential items in for autumn. The weather is starting to get colder so it is definately time for the autumn wardrobe to make a gradual appearence.

I absolutely love stripes but have always been cautious with buying them however i found this top in primark and loved it instantly, it is such a simple piece of clothing yet can be styled in so many various ways. Its also soft against your skin which is perfect if you ask me. An added bonus i found was that it is similar to Amy Ponds shirt in Doctor Who so ,with the added bonus of a possible cosplay, how could i resist?

The black leggings arn't exactly the most interesting item to display however they are a definate must have in my wardrobe. After ripping a hole in a pair of mine i needed a replacement.

Finally onto the last item. The triangle cut out necklace. I saw this online, when i was browsing the Primark website, putting together outfits in my head, as we all do, and decided that i had to purchase it to wear over jumpers. Also i have no long necklaces so this was a definate must buy! I love the fact that its in gold as it matches the Autumn season completely.

All i need now is a burgandy jumper and some chelsea boots and i'm set.

Autumn 2014 hurry up!


No comments:

Post a Comment