Thursday 16 October 2014

Beauty Tips: Green Tea

Over the past month i have been absolutely obsessed with Green Tea, i have at least 3 mugs a day. Not only is it a perfect drink for the cold weather but it is so good for your skin and health. Although my skin has always been relatively decent, i have seen an improvement. My skin is soft and clear and has a healthy glow. I only currently have one blemish but i'm pretty sure its a bite from the mosquito that attacked me the other day so that doesn't count.

                           

The green tea i have been drinking is Clipper Green Tea with Lemon. Out of all the Green Tea's i have had it is probably my favourite. Next time you are out shopping. buy it. I insist! Green Tea has so many good effects to it and is a cheap way of getting amazing skin and a healthier diet rather than buying all these random face products. Give it a go. It's worth a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment