Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Inspired Makeup

So today I only had 1 hour of college, its good but it does mean you get bored. During my boredom I came up with the idea of creating a Christmas inspired look! I never really thought of making my makeup slightly festive so I thought I'd give it a go and here is the result:

Candy Cane Inspired Christmas Look:

 
This look was inspired by the red and white of candy canes. I tried to make it as subtle as possible due to the fact bright red eye shadow would be a bit alarming, I faded it in with the white eye shadow to create a slight pink tint to avoid this. I then added my black winged eye liner and black mascara. The lips have actually not used any lipstick at all in fact it is the tinted red lip gloss by Rimmel London, I love it!
The Makeup I used:
Rimmel - Red Lip Gloss
Rimmel - Ivory Matte Powder
Rimmel - Ivory Foundation
Rimmel - Super Lash Effect Mascara
Rimmel - Charcoal Eye Pencil
Unknown Brand - Red Eye Shadow
Unknown Brand - White Eye Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment