Sunday 8 December 2013

Outfit Inspiration

Sundays are never that interesting so through my boredom I decided to put together a few looks all incorporating my black brogue boots in which I adore! And here are the results:

Outfit 1:


Polka Dot Pastel Blue Shirt - New Look / Black Strappy - George ASDA / Aztec Necklace - New Look / Denim Jeans - New Look / Black Brogue Boots - New Look

Outfit 2:

Leather Jacket - Internationale / Black Sheer Shirt - Primark / Purple Leggings - George ASDA / Black Brogue Boots - New Look
Outfit 3:


Leather Jacket - Internationale / Floral Print Shirt - F&F Tesco / Black Leggings - New Looks / Black Brogue Boots - New Look / Pocket Watch Necklace - Primark

Outfit 4:


White & Navy Stripe Blazer - Zara / Blue Cable Knit Jumper - H&M / Black Leggings - New Look / Black Brogue Boots - New Look / Aztec Necklace - New Look / Ring - Mum's passed down to me.



Christmas countdown: 17 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment