Saturday 7 December 2013

Injecting A Little Bit Of Festiveness

I love Christmas, it is probably one of my favourite times of the year. The snug jumpers, hot chocolate, Christmas songs and total happiness! Its all so perfect. I felt the need to make my house all Christmas-y and festive today as it hasn't really started to feel like Christmas yet unfortunately. I haven't finished my room completely but it's a start, I still need to purchase a small tree and some more silver decorations to include in my wintery Christmas design. I just really wanted to show you guys it as it may give you a bit of inspiration.





Bit of a side note, I have a twitter account for my blog now so go and follow to keep up with my latest posts: 

http://www.twitter.com/rachellablogs

No comments:

Post a Comment