Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas!!! So many lush products!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I hope you guys have had a great Christmas and got exactly what you wished for. I got more than I could ever have wished for...Guess whos going to see McBusted next year!!! I actually cried when I found out. I have no shame. Busted was a huge part of my childhood and I finally get to see them along with McFly. I can't wait.

On top of that I also got 23 nails varnishes!!!, Nail art pens/brushes and a lot of lush goodies...just look at them all:

 
I can't wait to use all of these, I've already used twilight once (the pink crater looking one) the bath water changes to pink and blue and purple and it smells so amazing. It is my all time favourite bath bomb. The butterball (white) and Space girl (red and bluey one) I've been dying to try for ages so I'm so glad I have them. They sound so nice!!! and I will definitely inform you guys about them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment