Monday 16 December 2013

Rebel Red BYS Glitter Dust Nail Varnish Effects Kit

Its my final week of college before breaking up for Christmas holidays and i'm still not in the festive mood, I really need something to help me get festive. Does anybody else still feel like its November?

Anyway, I found this Rebel Red BYS Glitter Dust Nail Effects Kit and thought I'd give it a go so here is the result:

 

I adore red nail varnish and with the additional sparkles my nails look so insanely christmasy! I love them!, the glitter was a bit messy so its best to make sure its on a surface you can easily clean. It doesn't take that long to do either, all you have to do is apply the red coat, dip your finger in the glitter and then brush of any excess leaving it to dry. I don't know how much this product costs because I got it at the beginning of the year so sorry for that blip. But all in all it's a great product and I love it.

Also a bit of a side note my sister told me this pretty good joke the other day so I thought i'd end the post with it for you guys to figure out:

A roman walks over to the bar, holds 2 fingers up and says can I have 5 beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment